Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I absolutely loathe peas.
2. My favorite children's book is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Read it.. it'll change your life.
3. I can make that creepy noise that plays in Friday the 13th movies whenever something bad is gonna happen or when Jason appears.
4. I'm slightly freaked out by the pidgeons with spotted necks. Something about clusters of tiny dots make me uneasy.
5. I get annoyed when people type lol or lmao on AIM because I know that they're not really laughing their asses off. It's anatomically impossible. But I still do it too.
6. My sneezes sound like coughs. Or so I've been told.
7. For essays or papers I usually write the entire draft out before typing it on the computer. Call me neurotic but it's the way i do things.
8. I usually can't listen to a song for more than a minute on my ipod. I have some sort of strange music ADD.
9. I hate sandwiches with the crust still on. I always pull it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment