Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Wake up and get your act together. You can't achieve anything if you don't first have confidence in yourself. And I'm tired of reminding you.
2. You're better than this, better than him. He is not worth another second of your time.
3. You still have a lot of growing up to do.
4. I love you more than life itself.
5. You don't know how much it means to me when you say you believe in me.
6. I need you back in my life. PRONTO.
7. "You're the best thing I never knew I needed. So now it's so clear i need you here always."
8. I miss you. We became friends under unfortunate circumstances but it was worth it. You're one of the best friends I could ever have.
9. I like you better when you're not talking.
10. "You'll be with me. Like a handprint on my heart."
No comments:
Post a Comment